Fibreflies Pixel Whip
- Fast Shipping ($9.90 Order Flat Rate in Australia)
- Easy Returns
- Secure Payment
PixelWhips create a multi-dimensional light show, sensually snaking and dancing across your body while simultaneously enveloping you in a cloud of playful pixie points of bright colorful light. Create swirling helixes of pure galactic magic with 17 color modes. The fibers are designer cut to a variety of assorted lengths, causing a fluid swarm of lights along the entire length. Fibers are slick and can be intertwined and easily pulled apart with minimal snags. PixelWhip will remember the most recent color mode after being turned off.
Improved color modes
- RGB shimmering white
- pure white
- rainbow rave strobe
- watermellon crossfade
- white/blue crossfade
- green/blue crossfade
- yellow/green crossfade
- red/yellow crossfade
- magenta/red crossfade
- cyan/magenta crossfade
- magenta/blue crossfade
- rainbow crossfade
- solid rainbow streak
The detachable fiberhead has a rounded bend guard that keeps your fibers resilient, and makes it easy to remove your fiber bundle for storage or to toss in your bag on the go. It is fitted with a precision radial bearing enabling smooth unhindered 360 degree rotational motion of the fibers, making all your moves flow smoother.
Fibre optic strands are different lengths for optimum effect, with the very longest strand measuring 180cm.
PixelWhip uses a single 18650 protected circuit Li-Ion battery for power (battery & charger included). CAUTION: non-protected 18650 could damage your PixelWhip. If you buy extra batteries from another source, make sure they have protected circuit.
NOTE: When you 1st receive your PixelWhip, battery may not be fully charged. To reach max capacity, battery may need to charger for 8hrs or more.
Storage and Care for PixelWhips
PixelWhips come with a Fiberflies drawstring bag for easy transportation and for safe storage. Silicone lubricant can be used to minimize snags and keep the fibers clean. Fibers may start to look dull over time with dirt build up.
*note: non-silicone based lubricant can make your fibers gummy.
Prevent incidental wear and tear by using PixelWhips as a movement prop instead of a weapon. Striking fibers against hard surfaces may cause fibers to kink or even snap off.
PixelWhips have a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects. Some fiber breakage from vigorous play is natural over the life of the product and not warrantied. For warranty service please email us at: email@example.com
PixelWhip’s have been re-designed from the ground up to be the best fiber whip on the market!
- Improved color mode order and new modes!!
- PixelWhips remembers what color mode you were on the next time you turn it on
- Brighter LED
- Single thumb button gives total control
- Improved button design won't get pressed accidentally, yet can easily be felt for and found in the dark
- Improved stability to prevent accidental color changes
- Improved circuit board keeps the fibers at full brightness, rather than dimming during the battery’s entire run-time
- 18650 battery PixelWhip run-time last longer than ever. No more wasteful AAA batteries!
- The fiberhead bend guard is improved to offer better protection of the fibers.
- Detachable fiberhead allows for easier transport & future accessories