The Roland Street Cube is an awesome amp. Runs on 6 AA batteries, and puts out an amazing sound for it's size and given it's running on batteries!
It really is a great amp. Feels really sturdy, and obviously is well made, coming from Roland.
The amp settings are pretty cool and offer useful variations on the straight "clean" sound.
So if you are looking for a portable amp, you should seriously consider this.
We have a money back guarantee too, so if you don't like it you can just send it back for a full refund including the shipping you paid on order. Nothing to lose!
- - Compact, lightweight stereo amplifier with slanted cabinet design
- - Two high-performance 6.5” speakers
- - Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 15-hour continuous use)
- - Dual-channel architecture with Guitar/Inst and Mic/Line inputs
- - 8 COSM AMPs, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
- - 2-band EQ, Delay/Reverb for the Mic/Line-channel
- - AC Adaptor included
- Rated Power Output
- 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- MIC/LINE Channel: -50 / -10 dBu
GUITAR/INSTRUMENT Channel: -10 dBu
STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- POWER Switch
SELECT Switch (MIC/LINE), VOLUME Knob, EQUALIZER Knobs (BASS, TREBLE), DELAY/REVERB Knob
TUNER Switch, TYPE Switch, GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob, EQUALIZER Knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), EFX Knob, DELAY/REVERB Knob
- (MIC/LINE Channel)
Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type)
Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type)
STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type)(optional) x 6
- Current Draw
- 235 mA
- Power Cord
- Carrying Case
Foot Switch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6)
Connection Cable (PCS-31)
Size and Weight
- Width (W) - 415 mm
- Depth (D) - 295 mm
- Height (H) - 250 mm
- Weight - 5.9 kg
(Weight is including batteries.)